15 Top Paying IT Certifications for 2020
IT stands for Information Technology. IT certifications assist candidates in enhancing and expanding their skills and knowledge as professionals in the specific area of specialization in Information Technology.
The 15 top paying IT Certifications with their annual salary are mentioned below:
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect- $175,761
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – $149,446
- CISIM – Certified Information Security Manager- $148,622
- PMP® Project Management Professional- $143,493
- CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control- $146,480
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional- $141,452
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor- $132,278
- ITIL® Foundation – $129,402
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – $131,465
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals- $$126,652
- VCP6-DCV: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualisation- $130,226
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administration Associate- $125,993
- CCNP Routing and Switching – $119,178
- CCA-N: Citrix Certified Associate – Networking- $125,264
- CCP-V: Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization – $117,069
Some of the IT Certifications in detail are:
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
Expected salary: $175,761
These certificate holders have the highest salaries in IT. It showcases their skills to design and develop and also manage and secure cloud architecture. Cloud skills are important and extremely necessary for almost every organization using cloud technology. Its demand has been increasing rapidly, along with the increase in job opportunities. In order to acquire this certificate, you need to succeed in the Google Certified Professional-Cloud-Architect examination.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Expected salary: $149,446
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – certification is one of the most popular AWS certifications. This is a basic level of certification for the beginners who just began their journey of cloud architecting. This certification will help the candidates to showcase their talent in designing and efficiently developing solutions on Amazon Web Services.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Expected Salary: $148,622
The requirements for CISM certification are necessary skills needed to design, manage, and secure. It is a great certificate for the candidates who are seeking to change from security technologists to security managers. In order to acquire this certification, you need to succeed in the exam for CertifiedInformation Security Manager. It consists of four domains, such as Information Security Governance, Information Risk Management, Information Security Program Development and Management, and lastly, Information Security Incident Management.
- ITIL® Foundation certification
Expected Salary: $129,402
The ITIL Foundation Certifications help you with learning the basics of ITIL. It is the most basic and easy level of certification for beginners. It has all the information on the basic fundamental knowledge of ITIL. It does not have any prerequisites which make it available for anyone to take. This course can be taken as an online course and also an in-person course. These training courses can be completed before appearing for the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
It consists of 40 multiple choice based questions with a time limit of 1 hour. It requires 26 correct answers to pass the exam.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Expected salary: $146,480
With the increasing usage of technology, the risks along with it are also increasing in order to keep the risks in control, a need for a professional employee who can identify the risks or harmful aspects to the business goals. This certification showcases the skills to locate, identify, and evaluate the risks. Having a professional on board who can locate and evaluate the risks to a business goal is extremely assuring. In order to acquire this certificate, you need to undergo and succeed the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) examination. It includes four domains, such as IT Risk Identification, IT Risk Assessment, Risk Response, and Mitigation and Risk Control, Monitoring, and Reporting.
Thus, these are some of the top-paying IT Certifications. These can be a great option to choose from if you are seeking a stable and top-paying job and also if they are suitable for your career. With the increase in demand for certificate holders, there’s an increase in job opportunities as well. These certifications are a great way to help you get better by constantly improving and enhancing your skills and knowledge. A stable job, a well-paying position and respect is all that a person aspires from a job. These certifications can help you find a job hand-crafted for you.